Roulette is the most famous classic table game in Baji live casino. It is an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced gambling enthusiasts. High odds of winning, simple rules, lots of betting options – all this makes roulette incredibly popular.
There are many legends that describe the emergence of roulette. According to one of them, the invention of the mechanism is attributed to famous mathematician Blaise Pascal! However, most researchers still attribute the first mention of this game to the beginning of the XVIII century.
After several decades of changes and gaining popularity in the best gambling houses the world got the modern kind of roulette at the end of the XVIII century.
The mechanics of the game is simple: the dealer spins the wheel with the numbers of red, black and green in one direction, then launches the ball in the opposite direction.
The player’s task is to guess the number in the cell with which the ball will fall.
On the wheel are 37 cells, one of which – the sector “zero” or 0, painted in green. The remaining cells with numbers from 1 to 36 follow a certain order and are red or black. The classic version of this game offers 10 types of bets with different odds of winning. Interestingly, the sum of all the numbers on the roulette wheel is 666.
The main difference of this kind of roulette can be noticed at once is the presence of double zero, which increases the number of cells to 38. In addition, the numbers on the wheel are arranged in a different order than in European roulette. Otherwise, American Roulette is the same as the other versions of the game.
French Roulette is considered the ancestor of all other modifications of such games. It is much the same as the European roulette, but there are some additional rules that increase the player’s chances of winning.
For example, the rule “La Partage” sounds like this: “If the roulette wheel strikes zero, half of the bet made on equal odds is returned.
Also, the traditional game uses original terms in French.
This unique game is unlike any other roulette game. Here you will find an exciting atmosphere with show elements, advanced sound and light effects. The studio is decorated in a stunning black and gold color scheme with art deco elements.
In addition to the bright interior and amazing show players get a unique opportunity to try their luck and guess “lucky numbers”. Each round of lightning strikes a random number allowing you to win 50 to 500 times your winnings!
Gold Bar Roulette
Roulette, where you control the size of your possible winnings! In addition to the cash prizes here, there are gold bars that multiply your winnings from 88 times and can be used for direct betting on numbers.
In each round, the dealer triggers the ball and opens a safe with 4 boxes that can hold anywhere from 1 to 20 gold bars at a time! If you place a direct bet on the winning number, you not only receive a cash payout but also gold bars. Bullion bars can be bet on numbers in subsequent rounds to turn them into fantastic winnings!
XXXtreme Lightning Roulette
Exciting adventures and thrilling experiences await sophisticated players in the extreme game XXXtreme Lightning Roulette. This is a unique variation of roulette that is designed for fans of quality shows with new extreme opportunities to win.
Stylish design of the studio, constantly heated environment, dramatic sound and light accompaniment – all this is done specially for your full immersion in the atmosphere of the game.
In each round yellow lightning strikes randomly from 1 to 5 “blitz numbers”, multiplying your winnings by up to 500 times. As a bonus, each of the yellow numbers has a chance to hit additional betting spots and increase the total number of lucky numbers to 10. And then there’s the chance of a red lightning bolt, which multiplies your winnings by up to 2000 times!
Types of roulette bets
And now let’s understand how to make bets! For starters, they can be divided into external and internal bets. Internal bets are numbered cells or lines between them, and external bets are located on the side and bottom of the main grid of numbers.
- Straight Up – A chip is placed on any of the numbers, including zeros (and double zeros in American Roulette). The payout is 35:1.
- Split – A bet on 2 numbers when a chip is placed between any 2 numbers on a vertical or horizontal line. The payout is 17:1.
- Street – Betting on 3 numbers: it is enough to place a chip at the end of the row. Payout is 11:1.
- Corner – a bet on 4 numbers: the chip is placed in the center of their intersection. Payout is 8:1.
- Line (Line) – a bet on 6 numbers: a chip is placed at the end of 2 rows in the place of their intersection. The payout is 5:1.
- Column – a bet on 12 numbers: a chip is placed at the end of one of the three columns. The payout is 2:1.
- Dozen – a bet on 12 numbers: the chip is placed in one of the three fields from the bottom of the grid of numbers. The payout is 2:1.
- Red / Black (Red/Black) – Bet on 18 red or black numbers. The payout is 1:1.
- Even/Odd – Betting on 18 even or odd numbers; zero and double zero do not count. Payout is 1:1.
- 1st/2nd Half (1-18/19-36) – Betting on 18 numbers in the first or second half of the field. Payout is 1:1.
It is possible to bet on neighboring numbers in the order in which they appear on the wheel. Select the main number and the number of additional numbers on either side of it, which you wish to close with straight bets. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to increase or decrease the number of “neighbors”.