All bookmaker offices, without exception, offer their users bonuses. Bonuses act as a marketing tool, as they attract new betting players, and also encourage existing users (those who have already registered) to be more active.
On the one hand, the possibility of getting a bonus https://parimatch-bookmaker.in/bonuses-parimatch/ is always nice, on the other hand – not without pitfalls, bonuses will have to win back, as funds are transferred to the bonus account, not to the main balance.
The assortment, rules for accrual and conditions for wagering bonuses depend on the particular bookmaker’s office, but you can highlight several patterns.
General conditions for receiving bonuses
What conditions for receiving bonus funds are offered by bookmakers?
- Welcome bonuses are awarded after completing registration and making a deposit of a specified amount.
- Bonuses for active players require a caper to activate a promotion and then fulfill its conditions.
- Some bonuses are activated only after entering promo codes.
- Loyalty program or cashback are usually activated automatically. It is enough to have an account and make bets – the system will credit you with bonus funds according to the terms and conditions.
- There is a whole category of bonuses that are issued after you fulfill the condition (without proof of participation). For example, downloading a mobile app or confirming your email address.
FREEBETS OR FREE BETS
A freebet is a free bet from a bookmaker’s office. The bookmaker makes a bet, but instead of his own money he bets the money donated by the office. In case of winning, only the net winnings come to the main balance. Bookmakers offer several options for free bets:
- For registration. Create an account at the office, fund your account and get a freebet. Some bookmakers give out free bets without a deposit.
- For the first bet lost. Complete the registration, top up your account, and then bet on any event. If you lose, the bookmaker gives the player a freebet for the lost amount.
- Non-deposit freebets. Free bets are given out for verification, downloading the application, email confirmation, etc.
- Promotional freebets. The bookmaker conducts a drawing, announcing the conditions for players. Fulfillment of the conditions allows you to get a free bet.
- Loyalty program. Freebets are sometimes handed out to the captors under the loyalty program. A player makes a bet, earns points, and then exchanges them for free bets.
A free bet is the kind of bonus that does not require wagering. You just bet the amount of the freebet, but there are possible conditions (restrictions on odds and types of bets).
A promotional code is an alphanumeric combination which activates additional benefits. Bookmakers usually suggest entering a promo code when registering to receive a bonus. There are bonus codes that are entered in the betting coupon, and some bookmakers also have a special option “Activate promo code”. Bonus codes you can find on the official sites of the bookmaker, as well as on our portal, which collects current promo codes that open access to benefits.
WELCOME BONUSES FOR REGISTRATION
Welcome bonus is an increase on the first deposit made by a new user. Certain offices credit bonuses on the second or third deposit.
The amount of the welcome bonus depends on the particular BC. Usually the percentage of increase ranges from 20% to 100%. The funds are credited to the bonus balance, and then they must be wagered within a specified period.
Carefully read the terms of the bonus. Bookmakers always specify the minimum deposit amount for a bonus and the maximum possible amount of bonus funds.
Some bookmakers offer as a welcome bonus insurance of the first bet (in case of losing the bet amount is returned) or freebies (free bet without wagering conditions).
NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
Most bonuses require the player to make a deposit into the account, but some benefits bookmakers provide on a no deposit basis:
- Birthday bonuses. On his birthday, the trader receives a promo code to activate the bonus.
- Bonuses for installing an app, verification, mail or number confirmation.
- Bonuses on winning picks. Comply with the bonus conditions when making a Parlay and receive additional winnings if your bet is successful.
At a betting shop, a cashback is a percentage of the money you lose (or bet). The percentage of cashback varies from 1% to 15% and depends on the specific bookmaker’s office. Sometimes the bookmaker offers to increase the cashback as part of a loyalty program.
Refunds are usually calculated on a weekly basis. Bonuses received as cashback must be won back. The conditions depend on the bookmaker.
Bookmakers often separate the “Bonuses” and “Promotions” tabs, because the “Promotions” section offers special offers with a limited validity period. In order to receive benefits, you need to confirm your participation in the promotion and fulfill a number of conditions:
- Place bets on certain events or a certain sport.
- Make sports forecasts or participate in a sweepstakes draw.
- Make bets with high odds, etc.
Sometimes, only a few cappers with the best statistics become winners.
You can get exclusive promo codes and special links on our portal. They give you access to benefits not available to the general public.
Sometimes bookmakers offer players increased odds on specific outcomes. This means that the bookmaker has trimmed the margin figure to a minimum or removed the margin altogether, not earning anything from these markets.
Sizes of cash bonuses
The sizes of the bonuses credited by BK may be fixed (for example, 10, 20 or 50 euros) or as a percentage of the deposit amount or bet, but no more than a certain maximum. In order to receive a “gift”, you need to carefully read the criteria for granting, using and withdrawing funds at the source. The most common mistakes among players, depriving deserved bonuses are incorrectly entered bonus codes and failure to comply with the conditions of wagering “gift”. There are also cases where, when all the conditions are met, the user is surprised to discover that the accrual of incentives is not provided for the residents of his country.
Conditions for receiving
Each bonus offer has its own conditions. Most promotions imply a deposit of a certain amount, after which the bonus funds are automatically credited to the player’s bonus account. It is on this principle that almost all of the welcome benefits work – making a deposit is required.
Bonuses “no deposit” have very different conditions. For example, in order to participate in “Parlay of the Day”, it is enough to make a bet on a parlay collected by the bookmaker’s analysts.
If you want to take part in the bonus offer, click on it to find out more about the conditions. Do the conditions suit you? Then follow them and get your benefits.
Wagering and Withdrawal Methods
It is known that the bonus money cannot be withdrawn. Bonus accruals do not mean that the bettor received additional funds “for nothing”. First, they must be wagered, so that the funds from the bonus account go to the main game balance, where they can be withdrawn.
Wagering conditions are also individual – for each special offer they are different. Bonuses to the deposit are usually wagering, putting the whole amount several times, and in offset go only those bets that are made with odds above this (above 1.50 for example). Spending the entire amount is enough for 3-5 times. With bonuses for casinos everything is more complicated – bookmakers require the bonus amount to be put on the slots from 30 times, and sometimes even in the choice of slots players are restricted.